The vegan recipe for Double Layer Steamed Pumpkin Buns:
servings – 20 small steamed pumpkin buns
- 250 g pumpkin flesh (steam until soft, mash and let cool)
- 2 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Combine the pumpkin flesh, wheat flour, instant dry yeast, vegetable oil, water and sugar.
- Knead until the dough is smooth, roll out the dough and cut out into your desired shapes.
- Stack two pieces of dough on top of each other and place it onto a sheet of greaseproof paper; repeat.
- Let ferment for 35 minutes.
- Steam over high heat for about 8 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Very original recipe : I’m going to try . Thanks 🙂
Glad that you like it, thank you!
请问2 1/2 杯面粉及1杯水如换成克（gram),是如何计算
您好，食谱里的杯是指厨房测量杯，参考图像 > http://img3.foodservicewarehouse.com/Prd/1900SQ/UpdateInternational_MEA-50PC_03.jpg, 谢谢。