In just a snap, you and your family can enjoy a delectable green pea and potato curry. Easy and unfussy!
The vegan recipe for Green Pea and Russet Potato Curry:
servings – 4
- 2 russet potatoes (peel and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 can canned green peas
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Pan-fry potatoes until fragrant.
- Add curry powder, chili powder and lemon juice; stir until fragrant and well combined.
- Add green peas, water, coconut milk, salt and sugar; simmer until the curry boils.