The vegetarian recipe for ‘Vegetarian Chicken Topped with Minced Ginger’:
- 1 piece of vegetarian salted chicken 素醃鸡 (defrost, slice and arrange nicely on a steaming plate)
- 1 ginger (cut into small cubes; place into a blender, add 1/2 cup of water, puree until smooth and fine; set aside)
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of vegetarian seasoning
- Heat oil, add minced ginger and briefly stir-fry over low heat.
- Add salt + vegetarian seasoning and stir evenly.
- Dish out and top the vegetarian chicken.
- Steam for about 15 minutes.