The vegetarian recipe for Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Cheese Strips:
10 baked shiitake mushrooms
- 10 shiitake mushrooms (remove the stems, wash and soak in water until soft)
- 2 slices cheese – suitable for vegetarians (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Coat the shiitake mushrooms with vegetable oil.
- Lay them on a baking tray and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, top the mushroom caps with tomato sauce and cheese strips.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!