The vegetarian recipe for Osmanthus Jelly:
servings – 15 to 20 jellies
- 3 cups soaked coral grass (*wash coral grass, soak in water overnight and drain)
- 3/4 cup crystal sugar 冰糖 bing tang
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp dried osmanthus flowers
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (except osmanthus flowers), puree until smooth and jelly-like.
- Pour the puree into a pot, add osmanthus flowers, heat over low flame and keep stirring until the first boil.
- Transfer the puree into jelly molds and refrigerate for about 2 hours.