The vegan recipe for Steamed Tofu with Minced Ginger and Sea Salt:
servings – 4
- 4 blocks firm tofu (cut each into 4 squares)
- 100 g ginger (peel and cut into chunks)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Place the ginger and water into a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Heat vegetable oil, add in the minced ginger and sea salt; stir and cook until fragrant.
- Place the tofu cubes into a steaming plate and top with the cooked minced ginger.
- Steam for about 5 minutes over high heat.
- Serve and enjoy!