The vegetarian recipe for Easy Eggless Cream Cheese Cupcakes:
servings – 24 eggless cupcakes
- 1 block cream cheese (suitable for vegetarians)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda (sieve)
- 4 cups self-rising flour (sieve)
- Mix the cream cheese with butter, fresh milk, sugar, vanilla essence and baking soda.
- Add self-rising flour and stir until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place the paper cupcake cases in the metal cupcake molds and pour the batter into the cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- 2 blocks cream cheese (suitable for vegetarians)
- 1/2 block butter
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring (optional)
- Mix the cream cheese with the butter, icing sugar and red liquid food coloring.
- Stir until a smooth frosting is formed.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cream cheese cupcakes.