The vegan recipe for Corn and Coriander Vegetable Hotcakes:
servings – 5 pieces
- 1 sweet corn (cut the corn kernels off the cob)
- 3 stalks coriander leaves (cut into fine sections)
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Mix the sweet corn kernels with coriander leaves, rice flour, wheat flour, water, salt and black pepper powder; mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat oil.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the vegetable batter into the pan and fry both sides until golden brown; repeat this step until the batter is used up.
- Remove, drain and serve.