The vegan recipe for Pumpkin Chutney:
servings – 4
- 500 g pumpkin (peel, cut into chunks and steam until soft)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Place the steamed pumpkin and water in the blender; pulse until smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil over low heat and fry the curry powder until fragrant.
- Place the pumpkin puree, fried curry powder, ginger powder and salt into a pot.
- Constantly stir along the cooking process and bring to a boil.
- Serve and enjoy!