The vegetarian recipe for ‘Hamburger Buns’:
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 cup of white sesame seeds
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Combine wheat flour + dry yeast + sugar + salt + butter.
- Add water, knead the dough and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Then, knead the dough until smooth, divide into 4 portions and roll into balls.
- Spray some water onto each dough and coat with white sesame seeds.
- Slightly flatten the dough and let it ferment for 45 minutes.
- Put in the oven and bake at 160°c for about 20 minutes.
- May serve with ‘Easy Veggie Burger‘, tomato, tomato sauce, vegetarian cheese and lettuce.