The vegetarian recipe for ‘Easy Veggie Burger’:
- 1 cup of soya mince (wash)
- 1/2 cup of self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of white sesame seeds (*optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- Combine soya mince + white sesame seeds + salt + sugar + white pepper powder + self-rising flour + water.
- Form the soya mixture into rounds.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Dish out, drain and serve.
is the soy mince dry, and what do you mean by “wash”
Yes, it’s dried soy mince and ‘wash’ means rinse. Happy cooking! 🙂
Thiese was yummy. We put tomato purée in and herbs too. Had them with fried Kale and garlic and mashed swede.
Thanks for the encouraging comment, good day! 🙂
The recipe was easy to follow, did them and wow! Delectable. Thank you
Thanks for the happy comment!