The vegan recipe for Vegan Carrot Omelette:
servings – 2 vegan omelettes
- 12 round slices carrot
- 1 tbsp ground golden flax seeds
- 2 stalks coriander (dice)
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- In a big mixing bowl, combine ground golden flax seeds, rice flour, vegetable oil, water, salt and ground black pepper.
- Add carrot and coriander; mix well.
- Ladle 1/2 batter into a non-stick pan, make a round shape, pan-fry both sides over low heat until golden brown, remove and set on a plate; repeat.