The vegan recipe for Vegan Durian Cake:
servings – 12 vegan cupcakes
- 2 cups durian flesh
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- First, combine wheat flour and vegetable shortening.
- Then, add durian flesh and mix well.
- Add sugar, baking powder and water; mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place paper cupcake cases in the metal cupcake molds and evenly pour the batter into the cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and serve.