The vegetarian recipe for Easy Tomato Pizza:
servings – 1 pizza
- 5 cups wheat flour
- 1 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll the dough out into a circle.
- Grease a round baking tray, lay the pizza dough on it and prick the dough thoroughly with a fork.
- 3 tomatoes (slice into rounds)
- 1/2 can tomato puree
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 6 slices cheese – suitable for vegetarians (cut into wide strips)
- ground black pepper to taste
- Combine tomato puree and tomato sauce, then spread on the pizza dough.
- Lay cheese slices and tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle ground black pepper over.
- Let ferment for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 170°C for about 25 minutes.
- Remove, slice and serve.