The vegan recipe for Vegan Raisin Buns:
servings – 8 vegan buns
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Combine wheat flour and grape seed oil.
- Add water, instant dry yeast, raisins, salt and sugar.
- Knead the dough until smooth and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll it into a loaf shape, divide into 8 portions, roll them into balls and lay them on a greased baking pan.
- Allow the dough balls to ferment for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove, cool and serve.