The vegan recipe for Spaghetti with Goji Berries, Enoki Mushrooms and Black Pepper Sauce:
servings – 2
- 200 g spaghetti (cook in boiling water until tender, remove and set on plates)
- 1 1/2 tbsp goji berries
- 200 g enoki mushrooms
- 1 cup water (mix with 1 tbsp tapioca starch)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Heat vegetable oil.
- Saute enoki mushrooms and goji berries until fragrant.
- Add salt, soy sauce, black pepper powder and tapioca paste.
- Stir well, bring to a boil and briefly simmer.
- Ladle the berries, mushrooms and sauce over the spaghetti.