The vegan recipe for Roti Canai Spicy Dipping Sauce:
servings – 4
- 4 red chilies (cut into small sections)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp kurma powder
- Saute curry powder, kurma powder and turmeric powder until fragrant.
- Add water, red chilies, lime juice and coconut milk; stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and sugar; stir well and briefly simmer.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with Vegan Roti Canai.