Homemade/DIY Vegan Roti Canai:
servings – 12 pieces of paratha
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine wheat flour, vegetable oil and salt.
- Add water and knead into a smooth dough.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough into a loaf and evenly divide into 12 portions.
- Roll out each dough portion, roll up into a long cylinder like a Swiss roll, turn it into a spiral shape and roll out into a round shape.
- Pan-fry both sides of the paratha until golden brown over medium heat.
- Serve with Roti Canai Spicy Dipping Sauce.