The vegetarian recipe for Mashed Potato and Carrot Wrapped With Kai-Lan Leaves:
servings – 6
- 6 kai-lan leaves (blanch in boiling water and drain)
- 2 small-sized potatoes (peel and cut into chunks)
- 1 carrot (cut into chunks)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds and Cheese Dressing
- Steam potatoes and carrot until tender; mash.
- Add salt, ground black pepper plus Ground Flax Seeds and Cheese Dressing; combine.
- Wrap the mashed potatoes and carrot in kai-lan leaves.