The vegan recipe for Sweet Corn and Peppercorn Soup with Fried Soy Cubes:
servings – 4
- 1 sweet corn (cut the corn kernels from the cob)
- 20 white peppercorns (crush)
- 15 textured vegetable protein/TVP cubes (soak in water until soft and squeeze the water out)
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oil and fry the TVP cubes until fragrant.
- Place the fried TVP cubes, sweet corn, peppercorns and water in a pot; bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add salt and stir well.
- Ladle into soup bowl and serve.