The vegetarian recipe for Stuffed Baby Bitter Gourds:
servings – 6
- 6 baby bitter gourds (cut in half, remove the core and seeds)
- 1/2 seaweed sheet (tear into small pieces)
- 1 package tofu
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- Combine seaweed sheet, tofu, self-rising flour, salt, sugar and white pepper powder.
- Stuff the above filling into the bitter gourds.
- Heal oil, pan-fry stuffed bitter gourds until fragrant, dish out, drain and arrange on a plate.
- Steam for 15 minutes.