- 1 small packet of oyster mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of self-rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- Add 2 tablespoons of water into the self-rising flour, stir well; then add salt + sugar + white pepper power and combine to form a frying batter.
- When the oil is heated, coat the oyster mushrooms (one by one) with the batter and fry them until golden brown.
- Dish out, drain and serve.
Lovely vegetarian food recipes you have here. Will definitely return to learn more vegetarian food soon.