The vegan recipe for Eggless Almond and Raisin Mini Cakes:
servings – 9 mini vegan cakes
- 1 cup almond powder
- 1 tbsp raisins (mixed colors)
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 drops vanilla flavor
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- Mix the almond powder with water.
- Add self-rising flour, sugar, vanilla flavor, baking soda and vegetable oil; stir well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place the paper cup cake cases in the metal cupcake molds and pour the batter into the cases.
- Top with raisins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°c for about 30 minutes.