The vegan recipe for Black Sesame and Peanut Butter Pancake Rolls:
servings – 2
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- Combine the black sesame seeds with self-rising flour, vegetable oil, water and salt.
- Divide the batter into 2 portions.
- Spread the batter in a non-stick pan and pan-fry both sides until golden.
- Remove, spread the peanut butter on the pancakes, sprinkle the fine sugar on top, roll up and cut into sections.