The vegan recipe for Pumpkin Buns:
servings – 10 vegan buns
- 250 g pumpkin (steam until soft, mash and let cool)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Combine pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, wheat flour, instant dry yeast, salt and sugar.
- Add vegetable oil and water; mix until well combined and knead until a smooth dough is formed.
- Divide into 10 portions, form them into ball shapes and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
- Let ferment for 35 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove, cool and serve.