The vegan recipe for Crispy Tofu Envelopes:
servings – 8 pieces
- 1 large fried bean curd skin (cut into 8 pieces)
- 2 blocks tofu (mash)
- 2 tbsp wheat flour (mix with some water)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp vegetarian seasoning
- Mix the mashed tofu with salt, white pepper powder and vegetarian seasoning.
- Place 1 tbsp of the above tofu mixture in the middle of each bean curd skin.
- Damp the edges of the bean curd skin with wheat flour paste and fold up to form a rectangle shape.
- Fry until golden brown, remove, drain and serve.