The vegan recipe for Aromatic Millet:
servings – 2
- 1 cup sticky millet
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Heat vegetable oil, saute mustard seeds and fennel seeds until aromatic.
- Add millet and stir until fragrant.
- Add water, salt and nutritional yeast flakes; stir well.
- Cook over low heat until fully absorbed.
- Turn off the heat, keep the lid closed and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- May serve with roasted cashew nuts and alfalfa sprouts.