The vegan recipe for Eggless Almond Chocolate Cookies:
servings – 20 eggless vegan cookies
- 1 cup almonds (coarsely grind)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 4 tbsp grape seed oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine ground almonds,cocoa powder, wheat flour, self-rising flour and grape seed oil.
- Add water, sugar and salt; mix well.
- Evenly divide the dough into 20 portions and make them into desired shapes.
- Lay them onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 170°C for about 30 minutes.
- Remove, cool and serve.