The vegetarian recipe for ‘Yummy Seaweed Rolls’:
- 2 sheets of raw seaweed
- 1/2 loaf of vegetarian fish/素食乌柳宜 su shi wu liu yu (defrost and mince)
- 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- Heat oil, saute minced vegetarian fish + all seasonings until fragrant.
- Add some water and briefly simmer.
- Dish out and mix with tapioca starch.
- Scoop out half of the filling and lay on each seaweed sheet.
- Roll up and damp the edges to affix.
- Fry until golden brown, dish out, drain and slice before serving.