The vegan recipe for Refreshing Fruit and Veggie Salad in Watermelon Basket:
servings – 8
- 2 kg watermelon (cut in half horizontally)
- 1 small bunch parsley (wash and take the leaves)
- 1 lemon (squeeze the juice)
- 50 g roasted and salted cashew nuts
- Using a melon baller, scoop out watermelon balls and place them in a large bowl.
- Scrape and clean the inside of the watermelon.
- Transfer the watermelon balls to the watermelon basket.
- Top with parsley leaves and roasted cashew nuts.
- Then, sprinkle the lemon juice over.