How would you say ‘no’ to this lovely pink vegan soup. Try it out, give a dash of loveliness to your dinning table and it’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
The vegan recipe for Soy Beetroot Soup:
servings – 4
- 350 g beetroot (peel, cut into chunks, steam for 20 minutes and set aside)
- 4 cups sweetened soy milk
- 2 tsp salt
- Place beetroot and sweetened soy milk in a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the beetroot puree to a pot and bring it to a boil over low heat.
- Add salt, stir evenly and briefly simmer.
- Ladle into soup bowls and enjoy!