The vegetarian recipe for Snow Mushroom and Cheese Sauce:
servings – 8
- 1 big snow mushroom/silver ear mushroom (soak in water until soft and tear into small pieces)
- 32 g or 2 portions soft cheese – suitable for vegetarians
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vegetarian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Place snow mushroom, soft cheese and water in a blender.
- Puree until smooth and fine.
- Heat oil, add snow mushroom puree and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, vegetarian seasoning and black pepper powder.
- Stir evenly and briefly cook.