The vegan recipe for Steamed Silken Tofu with Osmanthus Flowers:
servings – 4
- 4 blocks silken tofu
- 1 pickled mustard tuber (slice, soak in water for 10 minutes and dice)
- 1 chili (dice)
- 2 tbsp dried osmanthus flowers
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- a little vegetarian seasoning powder
- Heat vegetable oil, saute diced mustard tuber over low heat until fragrant, remove, mix with vegetarian seasoning powder and set aside.
- Lay the silken tofu on a steaming plate, cut into squares and fill some dried osmanthus flowers in the gaps of the tofu squares.
- Sprinkle salt over and evenly spread the sauteed diced mustard tuber (Step 1), chili and the remaining osmanthus flowers on top of the tofu squares.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve.