The vegan recipe for Quick-Fried Edamame Beans with Smoked Tofu:
servings – 3
- 200 g edamame beans (peel)
- 2 pieces lavender smoked tofu (cut into cubes)
- 5 shiitake mushrooms (soak in water for 2 hours and dice)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- a little black pepper powder
- Heat vegetable oil and stir-fry shiitake mushrooms until fragrant.
- Add lavender smoked tofu cubes and quick-fry.
- Add soy sauce and briefly stir.
- Add water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add edamame beans and stir until all the gravy is absorbed.
- Dish out, sprinkle black pepper powder on top and enjoy!