The vegan recipe for Misua Soup with Ginger and Seaweed Sprouts:
servings – 2
- 120 g salted Chinese noodles/misua
- 2 tbsp seaweed sprouts
- 50 g fresh oyster mushrooms (wash and split into 2 to 3 pieces)
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger (wash and cut into fine strips)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Heat vegetable oil over low flame and fry the ginger strips until golden brown; add water and boil over medium heat.
- Add seaweed sprouts and oyster mushrooms; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, nutritional yeast flakes and salted Chinese noodles; cook until the noodles turn soft.
- Ladle into soup bowls and enjoy!