The vegetarian recipe for Steamed Silken Tofu Topped With Seasoned Soy Mince:
servings – 8
- 4 blocks silken tofu
- 1 cup soya mince
- 1 chili (dice)
- 1 stalk coriander (dice)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Heat oil, saute soya mince over low heat until fragrant.
- Add vegetarian oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and white pepper powder.
- Stir-evenly, dish out and place in a bowl.
- Then, lay silken tofu on a steaming plate, sprinkle sesame oil over and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove, discard any excess water in the plate and cut each block of silken tofu into 4 portions.
- Top with seasoned soya mince and sprinkle over with chili and coriander.