The vegetarian recipe for Potato Nuggets:
servings – 3
- 3 potatoes (peel, steam until soft and mash)
- 1/2 carrot (steam until soft and mash)
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tbsp self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 limes (squeeze the juice)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine mashed potato, wheat flour, self-rising flour and salt.
- Divide into 6 portions, form into rounds, lay 1/2 tbsp mashed carrot in the center, wrap up and form into nugget shapes.
- Heat oil, coat potato nuggets in oatmeal and fry until golden brown.
- Dish out, drain, sprinkle lime juice over and serve.