The vegetarian recipe for ‘Sweet Potato Doughnuts’:
- 1 or 500 g of sweet potato (dice, stream until soft, mash)
- 2 1/3 cup of wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- Combine sweet potato + wheat flour.
- Knead the dough and form into thick rounds.
- Make a hole in the middle of each round.
- Heat oil, deep fry, dish out, drain and set aside.
- Put the sugar in a pan, let it dissolve over low heat, add some water, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Place the doughnuts in the pan, stir to coat with sugar and stir until fully absorbed.