The vegetarian recipe for ‘Tom Yum Red Rice':
- 1 cup of red rice
- 1/2 cucumber (cut into fine strips)
- 1 lettuce leaf (cut into fine strips)
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetarian tom yum paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Place red rice + water in a rice cooker and cook.
- When the rice is ready, dish out and set aside.
- Heat oil, saute vegetarian tom yum paste until fragrant.
- Add red rice and briefly saute.
- Add salt + sugar and combine evenly.
- Dish out and serve with cucumber strips + lettuce strips.