The vegetarian recipe for Vegan Scrambled Eggs:
servings – 2
- 250 g pumpkin (steam until soft, take the flesh and mash)
- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds (grind)
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric power
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Combine all the ingredients and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- In a non-stick pan, pan-fry the mixture until fragrant, break into small pieces and stir-fry until golden brown.
Idk what I did wrong but this turned into a big blob for me
Did you break it into small pieces before stir-frying them until golden brown as mentioned in the recipe?