The vegan recipe for Stir-Fried Enoki Mushrooms with Veggie Trio Strips:
servings – 3
- 300 g potato (peel and cut into long thin strips)
- 150 g of yam bean (peel and cut into long thin strips)
- 100 g carrot (peel and cut into long thin strips)
- 100 g enoki mushrooms (cut off the woody base and separate the clusters)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger strips
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok at low heat.
- Add fresh ginger strips, stir-fry till fragrant, remove and keep aside.
- Switch to high heat.
- Add sesame oil, potato strips, carrot strips and salt; stir-fry speedily for 10 seconds.
- Then, add yam bean strips and stir-fry for 5 seconds.
- Finally, add enoki Mushrooms and stir-fry for another 5 seconds.
- Remove and place the mixed vegetables on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the fried ginger strips on top of the dish.
- Serve and enjoy!