The vegetarian recipe for Spring Roll Dipping Sauce:
servings – 10
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tsp five-spice powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat the oil on low heat.
- Add five-spice powder, ground black pepper and peanut butter.
- Stir-fry briefly until aromatic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and keep stirring till boil.
- Remove and place in a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.