The vegan recipe for Vegan French Fries Pizza:
servings – 1 vegan pizza
- 2 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients, knead the dough until smooth and roll it out into a circle.
- Lay the pizza dough into a greased baking pan and let ferment for 20 minutes.
- Prick the dough thoroughly with a fork.
- 200 g french fries (partially fry)
- 1 green bell pepper (slice)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup tomato puree
- Spread the tomato puree (1/2 cup) on the pizza dough.
- Lay the french fries and green bell pepper on top.
- Sprinkle tomato puree (1/2 cup) and ground black pepper over.
- Bake at 180°C for about 35 minutes.
- Remove, slice and serve.