Attributed to ginseng’s divine herbal flavor, ginseng soup tastes marvelous, noble dining experience!
The vegan recipe for Ginseng, Red Date and Almond Mushroom Soup:
servings – 3
- 2 fresh small-sized ginseng roots
- 4 red dates (remove the pits)
- 4 dried almond mushrooms (soak in water for 15 minutes and cut into sections)
- 1/2 cup chickpeas (soak in water for 2 hours)
- 7 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- Place all the ingredients in a pot, bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes.
- Add salt and stir well.
- Ladle into soup bowls and serve.