Yes! No milk, no eggs, it’s natural and healthy, it’s Vegan ice cream! Pumpkin and almond flour are some top choices in achieving a rich, milky and pleasant vegan dessert. If you can’t find almond flour or almond meal, you may DIY by grinding the roasted almonds. Have a happy vegan ice cream day!
The vegan recipe for Pumpkin and Almond Ice Cream:
servings – 2 to 4
- 250 g pumpkin (steam until soft, peel and cut into chunks)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted almond flour
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the pumpkin puree to an ice cream container.
- Freeze for about 4 – 5 hours or until it sets.
- Remove and scoop out the dessert with an ice cream scoop.