This easy-to-make and adorable vegan snack can also be tossed in your salad for a crunchy contrast, enjoy!
The vegan recipe for Golden Roll-Ups:
servings – 4
- 5 spring roll pastry sheets – 5 X 5 inches
- 1 tbsp wheat flour (mix with some water to form an adhesive paste)
- salt to taste
- Brush the wheat flour paste onto the top and bottom edges of the spring roll pastry sheet.
- Slowly and tightly roll up the pastry sheet until the top edges are firmly sealed.
- Cut into small diagonal sections.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 until all the pastry sheets are used up.
- Fry the roll-ups in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove, drain, sprinkle salt over, mix well and serve.