The vegan recipe for Fried Long Bean:
servings – 4
- 7 long beans (cut into 2-inch sections)
- 2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine white sesame seeds, self-rising flour, tapioca starch, salt and water; mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Dip the long beans in the batter, mix well, stack several long bean sections and fry in hot oil.
- Continue to stack and fry until all the long beans are used up.
- Fry until golden brown, remove, drain and serve.