The vegan recipe for Nori Roll Crisps:
servings – 8
- 20 spring roll pastry sheets – large size
- 20 raw nori sheets – large size
- 3 tbsp wheat flour (mix with some water to form an adhesive paste)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- White pepper seasoned salt: combine all the seasonings and transfer to a pepper shaker.
- Lay 1 spring roll pastry sheet on the table, sprinkle white pepper seasoned salt over, top with 1 raw nori sheet, firmly roll up to form a stick, seal the edges with wheat flour paste and cut into 2 cm diagonal sections. Repeat.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150oC for about 15 minutes.
- Remove, cool and serve (or keep in a tight container for later serving).