The vegetarian recipe for Vegetarian Mushroom Pizza:
Ingredients and Seasonings
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- some salt
- 1 can mushrooms (slice)
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 125 g mozzarella cheese – mild and without rennet (cut into strips)
- Add dry yeast to the warm water, stir well; add wheat flour (1/2 cup) + sugar + salt and mix evenly; cover with a piece of cloth and ferment for 2 hours.
- Then, add wheat flour (1 1/2 cup) + water + butter and combine; knead the dough until smooth.
- Spread some wheat flour on a table, use a roller to flatten the dough and form a round shape.
- Grease a round baking tray with some butter, lay the dough on it and use a fork to prick the dough thoroughly.
- Continue with the toppings.
- Topping layers: 1. tomato puree (2 tbsp) 2. mushroom + cheese 3. tomato puree (1 tbsp).
- Bake at 170°c for about 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.