The vegetarian recipe for Mini Peach Tartlets (eggless):
servings – 10 mini tartlets
- 1 1/4 cup wheat flour (sieve)
- 1/2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll out the dough and use a zig-zag cutter to cut into 10 rectangles.
- 10 slices peach – peach in syrup
- 3 slices cheese – suitable for vegetarians (chop)
- 1/8 tsp ground basil leaves
- Lay the peach slices on the dough rectangles, sprinkle cheese and ground basil leaves over.
- Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve.